A quick Google search will send you to 26,300,000 articles on “small business revenue growth.” That is a very large number when it is compared to the 5,690,000 articles on small business and cash flow.
There is a seduction for the small business when it comes to revenue growth, as revenue growth gives owners bragging rights and propels the company forward in its industry and market. Revenue is a good thing, but getting there is a difficult, hazardous journey.
I have created this book, “Six Stages of Business Growth” to help business owners identify the stages, recognize which stage they are currently occupying, and understand how to get to the next stage.
Here are some facts to ponder when growing your business:
- There are about 6 million businesses in the USA with employees
- 4.6M of those businesses are $1M or under
- 1M or (17.68%) are between $1M and $5M
- 175k or (2.88%) are between $5M and $10M
- 197k or (3.26%) are over $10M
Breaking through these revenue barriers is challenging for any business owner, but this book was written to help guide people through the pit falls of business growth and revenue growth.
- Stage 1 – 1 – 10 employees – The One Man Show
- Stage 2 – 11- 30 employees – The Ramp Up
- Stage 3 – 31 – 50 employees – Delegation
- Stage 4 – 51 – 70 employees – People Crunch
- Stage 5 – 71 – 125 employees – Professional
- Stage 6 – 125+ employees – Visionary
Please provide some information so we can send you to your download.