Have you ever experienced stress because you owned a vibrant, growing business? Well, you are not alone. Almost all business owners go through degrees of stress just because they own a business.
In this FREE e-book we cover the 7 areas that create the most stress for the business owner and clearly define actions you can take to reduce the stress in your business.
- Cash flow problems and their causes.
- Uncontrolled growth – where is the balance – we help you find it.
- Lack of a revenue growth strategy.
- Lack of financial knowledge – not understanding the balance sheet is more responsible for more stress than most owners realize.
- Undefined organizational structure and lack of delegation will create all kinds of stress.
- No defined Exit Strategy. 60% of business owners don’t have a plan to exit their business. This creates a lot of subconscious stress. It takes about 3 years of intentional planning to create a good exit and get the money you want.
- The importance of exercise and sound sleep will have on business stress. Spending another 15 minutes at your desk isn’t as rewarding as a 15 minute walk to clear the head and get your juices going. It will also extend your life.
We cover the above causes of stress in great detail and define ways to solve each of them. Learn how by downloading this free e-book.
Click HERE to Download This FREE E-Book
“Stress And Business”
Have a great week.
The Business Growth Coach